Our world runs fast, and everyday we search the web and are impressed with all the things people create.
This is our first collection of links to websites we think are good examples of innovation and creativity. Let us know what you think of them!
1. Sometimes the opening credits can tell you more than the entire movie. For Title Sequence lovers, this is the site:
2. Our designers come up with a lot of great ideas on their own. But we’re always looking for inspiration. One of our favorite resources is SMASHING MAGAZINE, a cool digital chronicle of cutting edge design and illustration. Click on the link below and prepare to be dazzled!
3. The Client-Agency relationship is always a delicate balance. This article by Jeffrey Zeldman illustrates some of the client warning signs that agencies and designers can watch out for. Of course, if you’re a client and you see some of your own behaviors in this article, it may explain why you aren’t getting the results you wanted.
4. Love, love, love…if you want to know how Atari, Star Trek and Tolkein helped you learn to fall in love, check this link:
5. This is a good example of how to literally bring a virtual experience to life. So turn on your printer and get ready to play with augmented reality: