Look for stuff, measure it, think about it, develop a hypothesis on what is happening and why, then propose tactics and strategies to move forward.
2. Tell us something that no one at Zemoga knows about you.
Hmmm I have a lot that I could tell you but you may not approve of them or publish them!
I won a 65 mile cross country dirt bike race with about fifty competitors when I was 17. My average speed of 32 miles an hour – so what? …Well, it was a night race that started at 9PM and crossed the line at just after 11PM. The last guy got in 4AM and several guys needed to go to the emergency room.
3. Name 3 things that you always have on your desk.
Computer, phone, a pen (and my head).
4. Share the link to one of the tabs currently open in your web browser.
http://ispionage.com/ … Yawn!
5. If you could meet someone famous, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
1. Without using any of the words in your job title, can you explain what you do for Zemoga?
The main goal of my job is to have happy and motivated people! I promote social activities within the team and their families, as well as well-being services, compensation, benefits, training and fun events. And everything I do falls under our most valuable program: Life Dimensions!
I work with anRead More