as told to Alejandra Molano (@goodmourning)
Without using any of the words in your job title, explain what you do for Zemoga:
I’m in charge of translating with precision and high quality what Creative and UX put together, into a product people can see and interact with using a web browser regardless of the device.
Meet Giselle, who is responsible for our monthly Ztickies challenge (and whose birthday is today!):
- How did you come up with the Ztickies idea?
I am always captivated by the colors of the little sheets of paper, I became worried about the waste. So right after a brainstorm session, which was about serendipity by the way, I thought of all Zemogians creating a mural out of Ztickies.
Without using any of the words in your job title, explain what you do for Zemoga.
I’m here to make ideas look nice on a screen, and occasionally I help to extract nice ideas from people’s minds. Spread general awesomeness.
From the window from cesar avellaneda on Vimeo.
An amazing time-lapse video, taken from the window of our Bogota office.
Thanks so much to Cesar Avellaneda for sharing
1. Without using any of the words in your job title, describe what you do for Zemoga.
Look for stuff, measure it, think about it, develop a hypothesis on what is happening and why, then propose tactics and strategies to move forward.
2. Tell us something that no one at Zemoga knows about you.
Hmmm I have a lot that I could tell you but you may not approve of them or publish them!
I won a 65 mile cross country dirt bike race with about fifty competitors when I was 17. My average speed of 32 miles an hour – so what? …Well, it was a night race that started at 9PM and crossed the line at just after 11PM. The last guy got in 4AM and several guys needed to go to the emergency room.
3. Name 3 things that you always have on your desk.
Computer, phone, a pen (and my head).
4. Share the link to one of the tabs currently open in your web browser.
http://ispionage.com/ … Yawn!
5. If you could meet someone famous, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
1. Without using any of the words in your job title, explain what you do for Zemoga.
First, I start understanding and answering how people (users) DO, FEEL and KNOW certain processes or tasks. Then, I have a clear understanding of the problems we need to solve. Afterward, I work with the User Experience and Visual Design and FED teams to define, discover, synthesize, construct, and refine a solution that solves the problem and takes into consideration what users do, feel and know & want…although, users most of the time don’t know what they want, so it’s up to me & my team to come up with something desirable and usable.
1. What school do you go to and what do you study?
I am a senior in the Design and Management BBA program at Parsons School for Design.
1. Without using any of the words in your job title, can you explain what you do for Zemoga?
The main goal of my job is to have happy and motivated people! I promote social activities within the team and their families, as well as well-being services, compensation, benefits, training and fun events. And everything I do falls under our most valuable program: Life Dimensions!
I work with an
1. Explain what you do for Zemoga, without using any of the words in your actual job title.
I manage all the cool computer science for Zemoga. We also manage the data traffic network, data storage and backups, phones and other fun gadgetry.