LOCATION Bogota, Colombia
ZEMOGA, founded in 2001, is an award-winning digital innovation firm that specializes in servicing Fortune 1000 clients that invest in technology as a competitive advantage. The firm provides a full-service end-to-end solution set that includes, strategy, technology innovation, design, build, marketing and analytics.
Privately-held, ZEMOGA currently has it’s (3) major offices in NYC, CT and Bogotá, Colombia with (90) full time employees. ZEMOGA executes the majority of its sleek, modern and thoroughly interactive services for its clients through an efficient “Near Shore Interactive Services Delivery Model” that leverages the firm’s Colombia, South American workforce as the primary solution center.
ZEMOGA has vertical expertise in Media & Entertainment, Pharmaceutical, Financial Services, Consumer Products and Publishing. The majority of the firm’s customers are US-based and include Sears, Toyota, Rodale and Pottery Barn .
ZEMOGA is lead by an exceptional team of executives: Co-Founder and CEO DJ Edgerton is an industry recognized pioneer with over 20 years of experience in interactive marketing. DJ began his career at Saatchi and Saatchi and later created his own award-winning agency, Underline, that was successfully sold to Context Integration. Fellow Co-Founder, Alejandro Gomez, a Colombian native is an expert in the fields of user centric design and technology solutions. His understanding of emerging digital technologies has contributed to esteemed creative work for a wide range of FORTUNE 500 clients. Jason Brandt, VP, Sales and Client Strategy is a seasoned industry executive with experience on both the client and agency side. Prior to Zemoga, Jason held senior positions at Enfatico, Gartner, Euro RSCG and Rapp Collins.
For more information, visit their web site at www.zemoga.com.
Based in Bogotá, Colombia, the General Manager will be the key “inside” executive reporting to Jason Brandt, VP Sales and Client Strategy. The selected candidate will be tasked with managing the office’s submission of accurate delivery forecasting, optimal staff utilization and successful project delivery through operational oversight of ZEMOGA’s core disciplines including Project Management Office , Creative, User Experience, Application Development and Performance Monitoring teams as well as client oversight in concert with members of the senior management team and US based Client Strategists. He/she will play a critical role in driving and managing profitability and strategic growth of ZEMOGA’s Bogotá based Near Shore Operation.
• Oversee all Bogotá operations and project teams including Project Management Office, Creative, User Experience, Application Development and Performance Monitoring.
• Drive client centric results and success, convey a sense of urgency and responsibility; drive issues to closure and persist despite challenges.
• Build relationships, pull people together and rally the organization around common goals and a common culture.
• Develop a strategic operating plan for rapid growth that is sensitive to ZEMOGA’s culture and staff and drives cross-functional integration and predictability into accurate project delivery forecasting, revenue recognition by task completed and projections.
• Institute processes and infrastructure, which will enable continued and rapid scalability.
• Along with senior management, set the strategic recruiting direction and continue the build-out of a highly successful team.
• Maintain and foster a culture of information accuracy, delivery and client service and organizational responsibility and award those staff who support this effort while removing those who do not.
The selected candidate will have a professional background that includes a minimum of twelve (12) years of experience, with the majority focused on managing large groups (150+) in a high growth, revenue-driven services business along with exposure to digital, interactive and/or e-commerce.
Track record of positive results and an ability to implement programs and policies that have contributed to sustained business growth.
Known and respected by staff through strategic leadership and project management capabilities.
Appreciation for the Latin American (and Colombian) markets. Knowledge of Colombian customs and practice, policies and regulations a plus.
A combination of large company and small company experience to constitute both a foundation in scale and infrastructure development.
BA/BS in a related field, MBA preferred.
• Leader, sense of ownership and well developed people management skills. Competence, stature and presence to quickly establish credibility within the organization. Focuses time and attention on organizational growth, not concerned with personal popularity.
• Entrepreneurial drive with strong understanding of business fundamentals. Good techno commercial and business sense. Energetic, “can-do” attitude.
• Strategic thinker. Ability to anticipate problems, and then solve them.
• Attention to detail, follows-up and follows-through on commitments and ability to drive accountability.
• Organized, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Credibility as a trusted person who handles confidential matters with sensitivity and maturity.
• Sensitive to diverse cultural approaches.
• Comfortable working in an international setting.
APPLICANTS: PLEASE SUBMIT A COPY OF YOUR CV/RESUME AND A BRIEF COVER LETTER OUTLINING YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SALARY EXPECTATIONS TO email@example.com